Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
Leon Nguyen on Econommunity
Leon Nguyen
Hey everyone! 🎷 Get ready to groove and sway to the smooth sounds of local jazz at the upcoming concert in town! 🎶 Let's come together to support our talented musicians and soak up that soulful vibe. Who's in for a night of good music and chill vibes? #LocalJazz #CommunityLove #SupportLocalArtists
Read more
6 months ago
6 months ago
In response Leon Nguyen to his Publication
Jazz is my jam! Can't miss this for anything.
Maya Kimura
6 months ago
Supporting local talent and enjoying great music? I'm all about it!
Chris Oyama
6 months ago
I've been waiting for something like this! Definitely marking my calendar.
Miguel Ramos
6 months ago
This sounds like the perfect way to spend a Friday night. Jazz and good company! 😊
Mike Chan
6 months ago
Yesss! Can't wait to unwind with some cool jazz tunes. Count me in!
Abdullah Khan
6 months ago
I'm so there! Love me some live jazz music!