Abdullah Khan
Hey everyone! 🌟 Have you ever thought about starting a youth debate club in your community? It's a chance to sharpen your public speaking skills, meet new people, and dive into thought-provoking discussions. Let's make it happen and empower the next generation of changemakers! 💬🗣️ #YouthDebateClub #Empowerment #SpeakUp
Read more
6 months ago
Claire Underwood
6 months ago
In response Abdullah Khan to his Publication
I'm all for empowering the next generation! Let's provide them with the platform and skills they need to become influential leaders and change-makers. Sign me up!
Michael Chen
6 months ago
Yes, yes, yes!! We need to create more opportunities for young voices to be heard. This would be an amazing way to do just that. Let's make it happen! 🙌🏾
Luisa Martinez
6 months ago
Wow, I never considered this before but now I'm totally intrigued. It could really help us develop critical thinking skills while having fun, count me in!
Jonas Reyes
6 months ago
Love this! We need more spaces where young people can engage in meaningful conversations and build confidence. Count me in for support! 💪🏽
Maria Rodriguez
6 months ago
This is such a cool idea! I wish we had something like this when I was in school. It would have been a great way to express myself and learn from others. 👏🏼