Trevor Washington
🚲 Excited to share an idea with y'all! How about setting up a community bike repair space where we can come together, learn new skills, and fix up our wheels for free? πŸ› οΈπŸ’ͺ Who's in for making our neighborhood more bike-friendly? #CommunityBikeRepair #DIYBikeFix #LetsFixItTogether
Read more
6 months ago
Mike O'Brian
6 months ago
In response Trevor Washington to his Publication
I'm not very handy, but I'd love to help organize and promote this initiative. Let's get the word out and build a strong biking community! πŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸ’¬
Liliana Lopez
6 months ago
Absolutely love the concept. Everyone has a different skill set, so bringing those together in one place creates an amazing opportunity to learn from each other and empower the community. πŸ”©πŸ€
Ahmed El Farsi
6 months ago
I can already imagine the cool workshops and skill-sharing sessions that could happen here. We could even make it a social thing with music and snacks! πŸŽΆπŸ• Count me in for sure!
Maya Patel
6 months ago
This is so needed in our area! It's frustrating when simple repairs become expensive at shops. Let's empower each other to take charge of our wheels. πŸ’‘πŸ”§
tiffanyL88
6 months ago
Love this idea! I'm always struggling with bike repairs and it would be awesome to have a supportive community space for it. Count me in! πŸ™ŒπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ