Kevin Tran
🐶 Thinking about starting a collective funding project to support guide dog training for the visually impaired! Imagine the impact we could make by helping these amazing pups become superheroes for their humans 🦸‍♂️ Let's make a difference together! #GuideDogTraining #SupportVisuallyImpaired #CollectiveImpact
Read more
6 months ago
Leila Jones
6 months ago
In response Kevin Tran to his Publication
I've seen firsthand the incredible bond between guide dogs and their owners. They're more than just pets; they're essential partners. Happy to chip in and make a difference!
Harpreet Kaur
6 months ago
As someone with visual impairment, I deeply appreciate initiatives like this. Having a well-trained guide dog can be life-changing. Count on my support!
Amira Jackson
6 months ago
Guide dogs are literal lifesavers. I'm all for backing this up! Let's do our bit in making the world more accessible and inclusive.
Esteban Lopez
6 months ago
I never realized how much time and effort goes into guide dog training. It's truly inspiring! Definitely willing to contribute to such an important cause.
Nikhil Patel
6 months ago
This is such a pawsome idea! Count me in for supporting this project. Every pupper deserves a chance to be a hero 🐾