Maya Alvarez
Hey fam! Let's talk about something super important - anti-bullying campaigns! 🚫👊 Bullying sucks, and it's time to stand up, speak out, and spread love. How can we come together to support these movements? Share your thoughts and let's make a difference! #SpreadKindness #StopBullying
Read more
6 months ago
Maya Alvarez
6 months ago
In response Maya Alvarez to her Publication
Anti-bullying campaigns are crucial! As someone who has seen friends affected by this, I'm all for spreading positivity and making sure everyone feels safe.
Fatima Zahra
6 months ago
I think schools should do more to educate kids about the effects of bullying and ways to prevent it. It starts with awareness and understanding.
Michael Perez
6 months ago
It's crazy how much impact a simple act of kindness can have on someone who's being bullied. Small actions can make a big difference. Let's do this!
Tyrone Wilson
6 months ago
I've been a victim of bullying before and it sucks. But I'm glad there are campaigns dedicated to stopping this nonsense. Let's keep the movement going! 💪
Alex Kim
6 months ago
Yesss, bullying is not cool at all! We gotta look out for each other and show some love ❤️ Count me in to support anti-bullying efforts!