Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
Leon Nguyen on Econommunity
Leon Nguyen
Hey y'all! 💬 Want to join a youth debate club where we hash out hot topics and discuss current events? 🗣️💡 It's all about sharpening our argument skills, learning to listen, and understanding different perspectives. #YouthDebateClub #OpenMinds #FutureLeaders
Read more
6 months ago
Thomas Jackson
6 months ago
In response Leon Nguyen to his Publication
Wow, I've been looking for something like this! It's crucial for us young folks to engage in conversations that matter and develop our communication skills. Sign me up!
Nikhil Patel
6 months ago
I'm excited for this! It's high time we have a platform where we can express ourselves and learn from each other in a respectful way. Let's do this! 💪🏽
Leila Mohammed
6 months ago
Debating helps build critical thinking skills, plus it's a great way to meet new people and make friends who are also passionate about discussing important issues. Can't wait to be a part of this!
6 months ago
I used to think debates were boring, but then I realized it's actually so important to be able to articulate your thoughts and understand others' opinions. Definitely interested in joining!
Chloe Taylor
6 months ago
This sounds awesome! I love debating and this is such a great way to learn new things and understand different viewpoints. Count me in! 👍🏼