Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
David Goldberg on Econommunity
David Goldberg
Hey fam! Ever thought about a crowdfunding campaign to support our amazing Veteran families? 🇺🇸💪 It's time to give back and show our appreciation for their service. Let's come together and make a real difference! #SupportOurVets #Crowdfunding #VeteranFamilies
Read more
6 months ago
Diego Torres
6 months ago
In response David Goldberg to his Publication
Yes, yes, yes! Let's show some love and support for our Veteran families. Count me in for any fundraising events or campaigns!
Alejandro Vasquez
6 months ago
This is an awesome initiative! I've seen how crowdfunding can bring people together for important causes. Let's spread the word!
6 months ago
I'm onboard with this 100%. It's time we all step up and give back to those who have given so much for our country. Let's do this!
Chloe Tran
6 months ago
Absolutely! We owe so much to our Veterans. Crowdfunding is a great way to rally the community and make a meaningful impact.
Aaron Smith
6 months ago
Love this idea! Our Veterans deserve all the support and recognition for their sacrifices. Count me in to contribute!