Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
Leon Johnson on Econommunity
Leon Johnson
Hey everyone! How awesome would it be to revamp our local sports field? 🏟️Imagine a cool new turf, upgraded facilities, and vibrant lighting for night games! Let's make it happen with a collective funding drive. #GameChanger #CommunityRenovation
Read more
6 months ago
Miguel Ramos
6 months ago
In response Leon Johnson to his Publication
I've been thinking about this too! It's not just about making the space look better, but also ensuring that it's safe and inviting for people of all ages and backgrounds. Let's rally up for a modernized sports hub!
Yuto Takumi
6 months ago
Absolutely! The current state of the field is okay, but with some serious improvements, it can become an absolute hotspot for all kinds of sports and outdoor activities. Can't wait to see this happen!
6 months ago
This could totally inspire more people to get active and pursue their athletic passions. Let's create a space where everyone feels motivated to play and compete. Count me in for support!
Yuna Kim
6 months ago
I love the idea! A revamped sports field could bring the whole community together for games, events, and workouts. It's about time we level up our game. 🙌🏼
John Smith
6 months ago
Yeah, that would be epic! I'm so down to chip in and see our sports field transform into a top-notch venue. Count me in! 💪🏽