Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
Mohamed Ali on Econommunity
Mohamed Ali
🏡💡 Hey everyone! Have you ever thought about coming together to create a collective fund for home repairs for the elderly in our community? It's such a meaningful way to give back and ensure that our seniors can live comfortably and safely in their homes. Let's show some love and support for our elders! #CommunityLove #HomeRepair #ElderlyCare 👵🔨👴
Read more
6 months ago
Olivia Roberts
6 months ago
In response Mohamed Ali to his Publication
I'm all in for this! We owe so much to the older generation, and ensuring their living spaces are up to par is the least we can do.
Alex Mohamed
6 months ago
Wow, I never thought about this before but it makes so much sense. Let's make sure our elderly neighbors are living in safe and comfortable homes!
6 months ago
I'm definitely on board with this. My grandma always talks about needing repairs done but being on a fixed income, it's hard for her to afford. We need to do something about this!
Tamara Lee
6 months ago
I never realized how big of an issue this is until now. It's heartwarming to see people coming together to help out. Love this initiative!
Umar Hussein
6 months ago
This is such a fantastic idea! Our elders have done so much for us, it's only fair that we give back and make sure they're taken care of. Count me in! 💪❤️