Jason Morales
Hey y'all! How cool would it be to have a community pottery studio where we can get our hands dirty and create some dope ceramic art together? 🎨💫 Imagine the vibes of a chill space where we can throw clay, make unique pieces, and just let our creativity flow! Who's in for making this happen? #CommunityPottery #ArtisticVibes #CreativeSpace
Read more
6 months ago
Aaron Johnson
6 months ago
In response Jason Morales to his Publication
Pottery has been my stress-relief therapy for years. Having a communal space would add so much more to the experience, from sharing tips to inspiring each other's work.
Silvia Cruz
6 months ago
Love the concept! Plus, a community pottery studio would totally vibe with sustainable living - creating functional art while reducing waste. I'm all for it!
liYun
6 months ago
I'm so down for this! We could even host workshops and classes for beginners. This could totally be the next big thing in our community.
Oliver Thompson
6 months ago
This idea is amazing! It'd be such a great way to bring people together and unleash their inner artist. Let's make it happen!
emily_w
6 months ago
OMG yes! I've always wanted to try pottery but never had the chance. Count me in for some messy fun! 🙌😍