Sara Evans
📚 Hey everyone! Who's ready for some summer fun at the library? 🌞 Let's talk about bringing in some cool new programs to keep us learning and having a blast all summer long! From book clubs and writing workshops to STEM activities and art classes, we've got it all! 💡💻🎨 Join the conversation and let us know what types of programs you'd love to see at your local library this summer! #LibraryFun #SummerLearning #CommunityEngagement
Read more
6 months ago
Xiao Lee
6 months ago
In response Sara Evans to her Publication
This sounds amazing! I'm excited to bring my little ones and get involved in something educational and entertaining. Can't wait!
David Song
6 months ago
Count me in for adult crafting nights. I could use a creative outlet after work, and a community space is perfect for that!
Liam Murphy
6 months ago
How about some gardening or nature exploration programs? It'd be awesome to learn about our environment while having fun!
Jacob Martinez
6 months ago
Yes! I'm all for some coding camps or tech-related workshops. It's crucial for kids to develop those skills early on.
Sarah Kim
6 months ago
I would love to see more interactive storytelling sessions for kids. It's so important to keep their imaginations active during the summer break!