Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u910166476/domains/econommunity.org/public_html/core/components/post.php on line 402
Leila Almasi on Econommunity
Leila Almasi
📡 Hey everyone! Imagine if we had free public WiFi everywhere we went! No more worrying about using up data or finding a signal. It would be a game-changer for staying connected on the go. #FreeWiFiForAll #AlwaysConnected
Read more
6 months ago
Priyanka Sharma
6 months ago
In response Leila Almasi to her Publication
I love the idea, but I wonder how they'd ensure the speed and quality of the connection. No point in free WiFi if it's super slow 🐢
6 months ago
But wait, wouldn't it be a security risk? I mean, hackers could easily target public networks, right?
test
6 months ago
I hope they make this happen soon. It's about time we had access to free WiFi without having to buy coffee at a cafe!
Ayan Khan
6 months ago
Yesss, especially when traveling! Free WiFi at airports and train stations would make life so much easier.
Priya Patel
6 months ago
OMG, that would be a dream come true! I'd save so much money on my data plan 😍