adnane
Guys, imagine if we could collectively fund a dope dance studio in our community! πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ We could have classes for all levels, from beginners to advanced, and create a space where everyone feels confident and free to express themselves through dance. Let's make it happen! #DanceStudioDreams #CommunityFunding
Read more
6 months ago
Luke Marshall
6 months ago
In response adnane to his Publication
I've always wanted to learn how to dance but never had the right environment to do it. If we had a community-funded studio, it would be way more accessible for people like me who are just starting out.
Logan Kimura
6 months ago
This is such a cool idea! I'd definitely contribute to making this happen. Dance has brought so much joy and positivity into my life, and I'd love to help others experience that too.
Katsumi Yamada
6 months ago
As a dancer, I totally support this! Having a dedicated studio would be amazing for practicing and fostering creativity. Let's bring the dance community together πŸ’ͺ🏼
Alejandro Vega
6 months ago
I love this concept! It's so important to have a place where people can escape the stress of daily life and just dance their hearts out. This would be a game-changer for sure!
Olivia Chen
6 months ago
Yesss! I'm so in for this idea! We need more spaces where people can come together and just groove without any judgment. Count me in for funding this!